J-1170 (Direct Drive)
The Terex Finlay J-1170 (direct drive) is a compact and aggressive Tracked Primary Jaw Crusher. The heartbeat of the machine is a robust direct driven Terex jaw chamber which provides high capacity with large reduction ratios. The jaw chamber configuration can be set up specifically for quarrying applications or processing construction demolition debris using the hydraulic release chamber option. The J-1170 Primary Jaw Crusher features a heavy duty variable speed VGF and integrated prescreen giving excellent production throughput in quarrying, mining, demolition and recycling applications. Notable options include a variable speed pan feeder along with an independent prescreen system. The J-1170’s 48 tonne / 105,822lbs transport weight and compact dimensions mean lower transport costs between and within crushing sites.
- Robust proven Terex 1100mm x 700mm jaw crusher for high capacity and large reduction ratios in quarrying, mining, demolition and recycling applications.
- Optional hydraulic release for demolition and recycling applications.
- Compact dimensions and quick set-up make the J-1170 the optimum solution for contract crushing as well as demanding in-pit applications.
- Direct drive jaw chamber fitted with an unblock feature that maximizes uptime.
- Hydraulically assisted closed side setting adjustment minimizes downtime and offers quick adjustment.