Available on tracks or as a wheeled unit the Terex® Finlay 683 Portable Screening Plant is the most popular machine in the Terex® Finlay inclined range. Renown for its quality, performance and productivity the Terex® Finlay 683 combines scalping, screening and stockpiling into one self contained unit. Its rugged design enables the Terex® Finlay 683 with its 3.65m x 1.5m (12’ x 5’) screen to handle materials such as sand and gravel, limestone, crushed stone, coal, topsoil and demolition waste. Remote tipping reject grid, hydraulic screen tensioning of bottom deck mesh and three on-board hydraulic folding conveyors are standard. Options include double deck vibrating grid and wedge tensioning for top deck mesh. Washing equipment can be fitted to the screenbox if required.
- 8m³ hopper (10.5 cu. yards) with 4.25m (14’) tipping grid.
- Remote control hydraulic tipping reject grid c/w grouser bars 4.25m x 100mm spacing (14’ 0” x 4”).
- 3.66m x 1.52m (12’ x 5’) top deck screen and 3.00m x 1.52m (10’ x 5’) bottom deck screen Hydraulic tensioning (bottom deck screen mesh).
- Catwalk around screen c/w handrail, kick board and access ladder.
- Screen box reject chute (1).
- Skirting on main conveyor.
- Heavy duty undercarriage unit with 400mm wide tracks.
- Control operation of tracks via hand-held set with 5m connection lead with heavy duty square connector.
- Guards to M & Q specification.
- Low level greasing & emergency stops (4).