674 Inclined Screen
The Terex Finlay 674 inclined screen is a compact easily transportable machine that offers operators rapid set up and tear down times. The screenbox features three decks giving a large screening area of 170ft2 to provide efficient screening even at small fractions and high capacity. The screenbox features quick wedge tensioning, access holes and bottom deck hydraulic tensioning system to reduce time required for mesh changes. All four discharge conveyors are adjustable and hydraulically fold for transport. The fourth product ‘oversize plus’ conveyor has variable tilt and side slew to accurately discharge material for recirculation and stockpiling.
- Triple deck screen with galvanized all round fixed catwalk access for ease of operation and maintenance.
- The fourth (oversize plus) conveyor provides variable tilt and slide slew capability to accurately discharge materials for recirculation to crushers or for stockpiling.
- Maximum utilisation of the three decks provides ultra-efficient screening capabilities even at small aggregate sizes.
- Updated hopper and belt feeder gives improved material flow onto main conveyor.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18° - 37°.